14.10.11

Big Bad Wolf Sales 2011

When i read the title of my post, i can't tell that it was a big sale for books. 
i think it was a sale for animals.. or pets.. hahaha.. no no no.. i just didnt know that its about books. 
But, it is!!!
A BIG place that full of books, comics, magazines, and counters. hehehe.. yeah.. yesterday was my first experience went to the BBW. Since i landed my feet in Malaysia, i've never been to this kinda sales. Actually, never been to all kinda sales in Malaysia. Pity me -___-"

So, here are the piccas that i've succesfully captured from the moment i arrived at MAEPS near MARDI.. enjoy ;)


Inside the 'tram' *did i spell it right?* with my housemate Azlin n my  neighbour fellow, Fizah

all of the "for DUMMIES" books are here.. waaaa..

the cover of this book is cute..

crafting books.. crazyyy.. i wanna buy all of those crafting books i've seen there.. heheh..

thats me. the fat one who wore america's flag shirt. huhu. it's candid anyway.. but i manage to smile.  *am i?*

this pic was taken by my housemate. curik n upload dulu. hahaha

this is when i queued to pay the books.. and i saw this red riding hood girl.. *yeaaah* n i was like "hey, is that Hamis Jalikha?" then, i took her picture. hahahaa.. after that, i realized that she's not the person i was thinking. d-oh.
but she's beautiful thou :)
-------------

all of the above piccas was not the books that i've bought yesterday. hehe.. they were just the spice of my entry. eceeehh. :p
The piccas that u will be seeing was the books that i really2 wanna buy n i've already bring it to where i go while searching for mom's fave "tottochan" *which i couldn't find. sigh* Buuuut.. i chose not to buy. hiks.

this papercraft book was soooo breathtaking. the first time i saw it, i dont have time to think twice. i just took it n hold it in my arms. huhuh.. but, then.. i let it go -_____-"

this jacko's heavy memoirs book was breathtaking also.. thou i'm not his die hard fans.. but he is the king of pop y'all! i've got to have his book, atleast.. but then, when i think of my bf.. i finally put this heavy book back.. why did my bf interupted??

this is the only novel that caught my eyes. i want to buy this yesterday.. but, tell my self that this is a waste..  i don't have enough money to pay for other books if i buy this. thou it is very very very cheap! huhuhu..
-------------

Sooo.. when i finally made up my mind which books i should buy.. i hurried go to the counter n pay. after i paid all the books, i searched for my friends.. then, i found them in SKIN FOOD booth! waaa.. i'm so excited!!! hehe.. but they taken picture with the famous Melissa *the person who replies all of comments n questions in facebook page of Skin Food Malaysia* without me. -_____-"
nevermind, thou i didn't have the chance to take pictures with her, i came home with a lotta free stuff from SF. yay! thx to her.. hihihiih.. these are the piccas yo..

Azlin, Melissa, Fizah
tadaaaaa! those free stuff was not only one each ok.. i got more than one for the GoldKiwi, the Salmon, the Agave, and the Aloevera. uuuuw... i love it! hehehe..

And... we go home.
the tram. its cute! and it has name on each tram. the one we ride was Ikan Siakap n the one at the back was Ikan Mas. hehe

and that's me with my books, fizah + ekin with hers. happy!
-------------

So, what books that i bought actually??? hehehe.. u wouldn't believe i bought these books. me neither. huhu.

of all 6 books that i bought, only one book for me..

this one is for my mom. i couldn't find "tottochan" so, she requested this.

this one also a request from my mom..

this is a birthday present for my mommie.. she'll be 50 something this 18th. i bought this for  her spare time.. for sharpen her brain. fuyyo. hahaha

this one also for  mommie's birthday present..

and this..

finally, mine!!! huhuhuh.. actually, i have one book in mind.. an IT book.. flash cs4. but, i dont know why i chose this out of that important book. huhu.. wish i could go to BBW again.. -___-"

okay. that's all.. anyone wants to take me go to BBW again? i really want to buy other books there.. yesterday i didn't bring enough money.. sobs sobs..


2 comments:

  1. love all the crafting and sewing books :). You can easily find tottochan here, at Gramedia ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!!! aaah, tottochan ada dsana kan ka? ntar aja deh bli d indo.. :)

    ReplyDelete

jyeah! nonsense!!! :p